Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Pizza Night

On the 8th of October I celebrated my 12th birthday. To celebrate we made pizza for dinner and we got to choose what we had on our pizza and I got to invite two of my friends over.  My favorite kind of pizza is margherita. After dinner we had some of the birthday cake that my sister had made and decorated for desert. Then we watched “The Lion King”.

I really enjoyed making the pizza because we could put whatever we wanted on our pizza but making the dough was really hard because you have to knead  it for a really long time. Have you ever made home made pizza before?



1 comment:

  1. HI Imogen, My name is Anika and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your post about Pizza Night. To answer your question, Yes I have made pizza before.

    ReplyDelete